We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent application regarding a mortgage loan. A member of our staff will be sending you all of your initial disclosures shortly. In the package you will find your Good Faith Estimate and Truth in Lending statements. If upon review of these documents, you intend to proceed with your loan, we request that you sign all of your disclosures and send them back to us.
By deciding to continue your mortgage loan, we may request additional documentation to support the information stated on the application. These documents can include:
- All Paystubs in the last 30 days
- The past 2 years W2s, 1099s, etc…
- Self-employed personal and business tax returns with all pages for the past 2 years
- The last 60 days of bank and/or investment account statements along with clarification of any large deposits
- Clear copy of driver license
- Most recent homeowners insurance and / or HOA bill, as applicable
- A complete signed purchase agreement, if applicable
Once again thank you for allowing us to assist you with your mortgage application. Please feel free to contact your loan representative with any questions you may have. We look forward to working with.
Kevin C Tsui
Bay One Realty &